Tuesday 26 April 2016

Short Story Writing: Some Common Errors



Copy and paste the following sentences into a Word document and underneath each one write a version that is grammatically correct and without spelling errors.


1.Before the travel we called to the company.
2.The experience was so stressfull.
3.On 2235, the world experienced it’s first apocolyptic disaster.
4.On May, his mum adviced him to choose a carreer.
5.The next day, I carried Lily on my back for almost all day.
6.Where I can go?”, Shouted Antonio.
7.I can asure you, the long drive was worth it.
8.I was hurt, specially by Ian.
9.When I arrived to this new place, I was amazed by it.
10.I was other two days more walking before I found my destination.
11.That day, my live change radically.
12.In that moment, I new I was save.
13.I didn’t prepare nothing for the journey.
14.My breakfast was on the table, so I suposed my family were home before ten minutes.
15.I was so exiting for going to England.

No comments:

Post a Comment